butter LONDON “dosh” swatch <3

Hello!

Only 3 more butter LONDON swatches after this one! This is “Dosh”, I got it from Macy’s. Enjoy that apple-liousness: (so sorry about my cuticles!!!)

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

Description: “Dosh” is a 3 free nail lacquer by butter LONDON. The high price of beauty? We don’t this so. butter LONDON is a 3 free company. No Formaldehyde. No Toluene. No DBP. Colour, not Carcinogens. I love that butter LONDON is 3 free and I really don’t mind paying the extra money.

“Dosh” is an apple green base with loads of green, pink and sliver glitter dust. Normally I wouldn’t have picked out this color, but it was a gift with purchase. I was surprised that I liked it, but I don’t think I would wear it on a regular base.

Rating overall (excellent, good, fair, poor): Excellent <3

Color (1-5): 4

Formula (excellent, good, fair, poor): Excellent <3, leveled out really nicely on nail with no streaks.

Coats: I used 2 coats

Base coat/ Top coat: I didn’t use a base coat this time,  “Dosh” is so shiny that you don’t really need a top coat.

Stains: It didn’t stain my skin or nails on use or removal. (The stains you see were from when I swatched “Slapper”)

Dry time (fast, normal, slow): Fast

Removal (fast, normal, slow): Fast

Price: $14.00 USD

Would I recommend to a friend: Yes

Where to purchase:

Macy’s

butter LONDON

-Megan <3

About these ads
Comments
10 Responses to “butter LONDON “dosh” swatch <3”
  1. mchichester says:

I have this color too…Love it!

• megis217 says:

what other colors do you have?

• mchichester says:

Slapper, Trout Pout, Wallis, The Black Knight, British Racing Green, Queen Vic, Cream Tea, All Hail The Queen, Disco Biscuit, Teddy Girl, Lillibet’s Jubilee, No More Waity Katie, Lady Muck, Victoriana, Tart With A Heart, Bumster, and Twee. I’m just a little obsessed with BL. ;)

• megis217 says:

Hehe…awesome!!!! Do you have swatches??

• mchichester says:

I’ve done some but not on all of them! I need to catch up to what I have! I’m thinking of doing a “theme week” by brand when I get back home from my trip. :)

• megis217 says:

very cool!!! can’t wait to read them! and have fun on your trip!

2. Such an interesting shade!

3. everysensory says:

What a suprisingly nice colour! I wouldn’t have liked it in the bottle, but on you it looks really fresh, pretty, but a bit of a edge to it too. Love it :)